Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Reunion with my Master

Don't ask me why, but I decided to return to my Master. I think I just couldn't bear the thought of making him depressive on the long run - you know how it is with men, they pretend that they don't care, but inside they're burning...

So I came to meet him at this nice lakeside place in Rixensart where he is apparently attending some kind of meeting... Maybe I should have waited a bit longer, such meetings can be tiring, I tell you...

But when I slipped down to the computer in the lunch break to write this post, he got really mad again, accusing his colleagues of cleptomancy... He still can not cope with the idea me having a personality and my own ways.

So let's wait and see how long I will be able to endure being with him again...

No comments: