Thursday, November 8, 2007

Candy Tray

I always wanted to try that.

You see, every day, my owner fills this candy tray with chocolate and sweets and every day, EVERY SINGLE DAY, he would not let me touch it.

I think that this was a serious issue of trust in our owner-owned relationship.

Anyway, now that I have escaped and that I am free to decide whatever I want to do with my life, I thought that I might as well take a candy bath.

And although my master did not believe that I would ever taste sweets (too bad for my teeth, too good to be given to a pipe - which I believe is a serious case of discrimination), I have to say that I quite like them...

I am afraid that I will have to lobby every now and then for a monthly replacement of tobacco by chocolate.

So that was my first step on my new and amazing journey through my master's office.

No comments: