Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Feeling Lonely...

I must admit that I am a bit disappointed as my master is not actively looking for me any more. I heard he said he doesn’t expect to see me again in the near future, and he wishes me well in my travels...

I even heard rumors about him saying: "If my pipe decided to leave, I won't obly it to come back!" How can he be so unsensitive? After years of trustful services to him, he just forgot me! You might have expected that my disappearence would have attracted his attention to me, but no, he is so busy working that he simply doesn't care anymore...

I have always been a very effective pipe, but a very fragile one and constantly looking for attention. And what did I get? From what I've heard he could not even imagine me being capable of creating such a beautiful blog! Well, I think he better starts preparing for more surprises to come...

Anyway, I decided to stop being sad. After all, I want to enjoy my journey! So, as I was thinking about the wonderful things I can do now being completely free, I ended up in a nice beach bar on the Dutch coast. And here I am, doing something that my master has always been forbidding me: DRINKING A HOT CHOCOLATE (you know: no sweeties at all, no tray, nothing, no way to get some endorphine)! And I have to admit, it works: My mood is all of a sudden going up and up...

Travelling aroung all by myself, however, is getting boring. I think I should start looking for good company... But where? Where can I find, for example, a nice cigar to share my journey with?

As I can be said being still a bit naive, young, but motivated, so an exotic cigar could probably be a good solution to consolate me from the unforgettable abandonment...

No comments: